- Application forms, clearly filled up and duly signed by the applicant and the parent/guardian, should be submitted to the College Office for registration.
- Together with the application form, please attach photocopies (not the originals) of Marks Card, Conduct Certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Please note your application number before submitting your application to the office for registration.
- Students from outside Karnataka seeking admission should apply for an Eligibility Certificate from the University of Mysuru giving the College address for mailing.
Upon being selected: On the day of Admission:
- Be on time along with your parent / guardian and with your Original Marks Card, T.C. and two stamp sized photographs.
- The Principal will meet the students and their parent / guardian in his chamber & explain the rules & regulations of the college.
- SC / ST students should bring the Original Caste Certificate and two attested copies of the same. (SC / ST students should apply for scholarship to the respective Govt Departments from which their fee amount will be reimbursed. As per the latest notification from the Govt. of Karnataka, all fee concessions will be paid by the Govt. directly to the bank accounts of the students. Eligible students should submit relevant documents along with bank account number.)
- You could forfeit your seat if you fail to be present on the appointed day and at the appointed time along with your parent/guardian or fail to pay the fees.
- No student from outside Mysuru will be admitted unless some responsible person in Mysuru gives a written undertaking to be the local guardian.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission will not be refunded if you decide to withdraw your admission or discontinue your study and decide to leave the College for any reason.
- After two weeks of the starting of the classes, you may collect your identity card and college calendar.
>>Click here download the prospectus 2019-20<<
>>Click here download the prospectus 2018-19<<
>>Click here download the application form<<