Live Skill Development
For Faculty In-house Enrichment and Development
It is an initiative of the College Management and to provide opportunities to every staff member to exhibit their innate Live Skills. It is a program to also recognise the inherent talents present in each staff member. Following are the action taken in that direction:
- Two workshops conducted by the Principal exclusively for staff
- "Emotional intelligence"
- "Appreciative Intelligence to enhance creativity and innovation"
- Encourage Faculty members to showcase their Live Skills by conducting seminars/ presenting papers on every Friday.
- Plans underway to conduct workshops and seminars by resourceful persons regularly.
- Conduct of weekly meeting for faculty members.
FDP - Details for website